Regular priceSale pricePlease contact us for more info on these services
Rooted in a deep understanding of the BC placer mining landscape, our services are tailored to help ensure overall cost savings on your project while maintaining a singular focus on uncovering additional areas of opportunity while reducing risks and unknowns.
Through a combination of technology, research, and relationships we can assist in assembling a tailor-made approach to your placer property that might include any or all of the following:
- Bedrock mapping, sub-soil stratigraphy, and drill/dig target prioritization
- Airborne imagery acquisition including LiDAR "bare-earth" profiles
- Historical research consulting on a regional, sub-regional, or property specific basis
- Assistance with the BC Mineral Titles Online (MTO) system for staking, reporting, and title management
- Initial prospecting and field reconnaissance
- Independent property assessments pre-purchase or pre-permit
- Permitting for mechanical mining operations
- Bulk-sampling including material grade analysis, gold particle fractioning, and assessment of recovery methodology
Our expertise in the BC mineral titles online (MTO) system, paired with proprietary research, and boots-on-the-ground experience in all of BC's major mining districts can help guide your exploration efforts, reducing risk, minimizing costs and uncovering new areas of value.
If you are considering purchasing, permitting, or mining a placer gold property in BC then contact us today to discuss your unique requirements and how we can assist.